Discover who’s impersonating you.
Identify hard-to-catch phish reaching your employees.
Valimail Phishing Analysis
Get a detailed view of email attacks
With Valimail’s free, easy-to-implement phishing analysis, you get a detailed, actionable view of email attacks hitting your employee inboxes and damaging your brand. You also get full visibility into who’s sending an email using your organization’s domain. It’s the first step towards protecting your employees, customers, partners, and brand against advanced spoofing and BEC attacks — and it takes less than five minutes to configure.
- Valimail will reveal all senders using your domain — including malicious impersonators, shadow IT services, and legitimate services
- You’ll get detailed insights into unauthorized use of your domain, so you can take actionable steps towards stopping brand and executive spoofing
- Only Valimail can deliver a complete view of all inbound impersonation attacks
- See all suspicious lookalike domains, cousin domains, and ‘open-signup’ accounts that are hitting your employee inboxes
- Unlike competing services, Valimail accurately identifies all third-party services sending email “from” your domain
- Complete service-level visibility — by name — of even the lowest-volume senders
- Detailed reporting to help you control shadow IT and improve compliance across the organization
- Valimail will reveal which employees are being phished the most, and by whom
- Assess your most targeted individuals (e.g. CFO, CEO) and your most vulnerable groups (e.g. Accounts Payable, Exec Admins)
Getting started is fast and easy
Setting up your Valimail phishing analysis takes just 3 easy steps and can be done in less than five minutes. It has no impact on your DNS, causes no email downtime or interruption of email flow, and there is no risk of personal information or data leakage from our SOC 2 Type 2 and Privacy Shield-certified infrastructure.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your work is done. Valimail will begin analysis of your inbound and outbound mail flow immediately.
In 2-3 weeks, we’ll deliver a comprehensive report summarizing the results of your phishing analysis.