ValiMail was founded around a simple yet powerful idea: bringing trust to email. Using open standards, we are taking on fundamental and extremely complex technical challenges resulting in innovative approaches, such as developing the world’s first email authentication as a service.
ValiMail’s revolutionary service allows organizations to implement proper email security safely and quickly, protecting their customers, employees, and brand.
We are a new breed of startup. Even before ValiMail received funding, we were already protecting companies like Uber and Wix. Since receiving our seed investment, in less than a year, we have expanded to protect global leaders like HBO, Square, Uber, OpenTable, Fenwick & West, and many others.
We are not about hype, in fact, we avoid it.
We are a Series A funded company that has achieved product/market fit in a very short time. Our experienced management team has led multiple companies in the past and experienced several IPOs. Our CTO is a former particle physicist with a long track record of growing early stage companies.
As a part of the Customer Success team, you will lead the technical relationship with the customer starting from the first call.
You will be the face of ValiMail for our customers and ensure that their email is properly protected. As such, your advice and guidance will bring visibility, control, and anti-phishing protection to their employees, brand, and consumers. Using our advanced and automated system, you will get the satisfaction of knowing you’ve stopped criminals and improved email for millions.
- Work with customers to implement email authentication (DMARC/SPF/DKIM) for customers and grow adoption of our services.
- Work with Email Service Providers to help customers get their emails authenticated.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- You are a detective that loves to solve the hard problems and dig into a challenge until you get to the bottom of it.
- You want to understand how things really work.
- You are highly organized and can help guide customers through the process of implementing email authentication.
- You are able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of email and email security a plus.
- Experience with DNS concepts and operations a plus.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.