ValiMail was founded around a simple yet powerful idea: bringing trust to email. Using open standards, we are taking on fundamental and extremely complex technical challenges resulting in innovative approaches, such as developing the world’s first email authentication as a service.
ValiMail’s revolutionary service allows organizations to implement proper email security safely and quickly, protecting their customers, employees, and brand.
We are a new breed of startup. Even before ValiMail received funding, we were already protecting companies like Uber and Wix. Since receiving our seed investment, in less than year, we have expanded to protect global leaders like HBO, Square, Uber, OpenTable, Fenwick & West, and many others.
We are not about hype, in fact, we avoid it.
We are a seed funded company with the stability and product fit of a post A round company. Our experienced management team has led multiple companies in the past and experienced several IPOs. Our CTO is a former particle physicist with a long track record of growing early stage companies.
About the Role
ValiMail is seeking an Enterprise SaaS Product Manager - with the creativity, vision, drive, and experience to lead the development of our ValiMail Pro product. The Enterprise SaaS Product Manager will be responsible for defining the product’s strategy and driving execution against it.
The focus of this role is to understand what our customers need as they use ValiMail Pro to protect their customers, partners, and employees. This includes not only ValiMail Pro’s core value-adds of email authentication and associated monitoring, but also the challenges of integrating with customers’ existing logging, reporting, user management, and other systems.
- Working with the CTO to understand technological opportunities in the email authentication space, and define how we can bring the benefits to our customers.
- Acting as an evangelist for the product, leveraging strong verbal and presentation skills and working directly with customers to evaluate and identify product requirements.
- Consolidating customer and internal-driven feature requests into an overall product road map for ValiMail Pro.
- Ensuring that features are delivered to customers as specified, and that the Product Development organization executes against the road map.
- You have 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in either enterprise or SaaS, including demonstrated success developing product features and bringing them to market.
- You understand product management discipline – including product lifecycle management and some experience with product line strategic planning.
- You have experience and understanding of the SaaS ecosystem.
- You have worked with business customers, and understand the challenges of integrating enterprise services.
- You are able to gather data from the market and customers to analytically determine business priorities.
- You are able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of email and email security a plus.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.