As the company’s newest Full Stack Developer, you’ll be a major contributor to the company’s success. You’ll own the design, development, and deployment of major pieces of the ValiMail system. Your technical contributions will help protect dozens of brands and authenticate hundreds of millions of emails every day.
- Developing new features throughout the ValiMail system and owning those features from inception to production. Upcoming projects include better automation and analysis of email authentication report data, APIs to support partner integration, and building out our system for secure and automated DKIM key distribution.
- Working with the team to plan and scale the ValiMail operational environment, supporting the company’s growth through efficient and supportable infrastructure and processes.
- Participating in the on-call rotation, helping address production issues as they arise and ensuring that the ValiMail service is available 24/7.
What You Need
- Experience building production web application systems at scale – handling hundreds of thousands or millions of users.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure systems (ideally AWS) and how to build, provision, and deploy services in the cloud in an automated fashion.
- A commitment to modern development and devops practices – including automated testing, push-button deployment, and configuration management through IT automation.
- The ability to work effectively at all levels of the stack – from front-end to application tier to ops.
- A willingness to jump in and experiment with new technologies, and to get out of your comfort zone.
- An understanding of the various components at the network layer. Specific experience with real-world DNS and/or email authentication standards is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.