ValiMail was founded around a simple yet powerful idea: bringing trust to email. Using open standards, we are taking on fundamental and extremely complex technical challenges resulting in innovative approaches, such as developing the world’s first Email Authentication as a Service™.
ValiMail’s revolutionary service allows organizations to implement proper email security safely and quickly, protecting their customers, employees, and brand.
We are a new breed of startup. Even before ValiMail received funding, we were already protecting companies like Uber and Wix. Since receiving our seed investment, in less than a year, we have expanded to protect global leaders like HBO, MongoDB, Square, OpenTable, Fenwick & West, and many others. We already authenticate more than 1.5 billion emails each month and have stopped over 30 million phishing attacks!
Real Traction, Not Words:
We are not about hype, in fact, we avoid it.
We are a Series A funded company that has achieved product/market fit in a very short time. Our experienced management team has led multiple companies in the past, and experienced several IPOs. Our CTO is a former particle physicist with a long track record of growing early stage companies. Our CEO was an analyst at The Boston Consulting Group, has run global sales teams for three public companies, and been CEO at two previous companies.
ValiMail is seeking an experienced sales professional to help us accelerate our expansion, based on our disruptive technology solution in the email authentication market. You have a chance to join as the first sales member of a fast-growing, revenue-generating, venture-funded startup with name-brand customers as we create an important new security category.
We have a strong company culture of direct communications, committing to and then achieving results, admitting mistakes, and of course – having fun while at work.
- Develop deals from prospect to close
- Identify and pursue new targets – both mid-sized and global
- Global coverage, with US emphasis and based in our San Francisco office
- Continue to build out & accelerate our highly automated sales process
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, customer success, and executive management
- 5 or more years experience in enterprise SaaS sales roles, security experience preferred
- Proven and verifiable track record, especially at early stage startups
- BA/BS preferred, MBA a plus
- Self-starter, pioneer
- Highest professional and personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills on phone, in person, and in writing
- Able to grasp sophisticated technology concepts and articulate them to a technical audience
- “Big brain” thinker who can contribute ideas for our broader business success
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.