91 percent of cyberattacks start with a phishing email, and losses due to business email compromise (BEC) are on the rise, up 2,370% between 2015 and 2016 alone.
The average cost of a security breach in the US is $7M, but the damage to brand reputation and customer trust is incalculable, not to mention the risk of fines from regulatory bodies. Email Authentication stops impersonation attacks, giving you visibility and control over your email domain. Valimail automates the time-consuming and costly process of DMARC implementation.
Do a one-time change to DNS. Insert the following record and get a complimentary domain analysis.
EXAMPLE: _dmarc.yourcompany.com NS vali.email
Benefits of Valimail Domain Analysis Report
Virtually every major email service provider supports email authentication. That includes 100 percent of major N. America providers such as Gmail, Microsoft, and Yahoo!/AOL/Oath. In all, 76 percent of mailboxes worldwide, or 4.6 billion, support DMARC.
End Phishing and Impersonation Attacks
- Inbound protection: stop phishing attacks on your executives and employees
- Outbound protection: stop phishing attacks that pirate your brand and domain names
- Safeguard your email reputation and protect your brand
- Stop fraudsters and scammers from implicating your email domain in their phishing attacks
Gain Visibility into your Email Ecosystem
- Gain visibility of all senders (authorized/unauthorized 3rd party senders, suspicious senders)
- Put yourself in a position to enforce a DMARC email authentication policy
Domain Analysis is the 1st Step to DMARC Enforcement
- Getting to DMARC policy enforcement is the safest, most effective way to stop same-domain phishing attacks
No Impact to Flow of Email
- Detect phishing, spear phishing, and impersonation attacks on your email domain
- No risk of exposure of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- No risk of email downtime
One Simple Change to DNS
- Point DMARC record to Valimail
- Add DMARC record <_dmarc.yourcompany.com NS vali.email> to your DNS settings