Fast, efficient DMARC solution for even the most complex email environments
Accelerate time-to-DMARC-enforcement by leveraging powerful automation and an expert team dedicated to your success
- Auto-identifies all of your sending services, including typically hidden or ambiguous services
- Enables patented single-click authentication for your approved sending services
- Eliminates risky and time-consuming DNS updates
- Provides intuitive reporting dashboards, alerts, and recurring authentication status updates
- Patented Instant SPF™ solves the 10 domain lookup limit and delivers seamless SPF authentication at scale; No IP flattening and no limit on number of sending services
- Hands-on support that works with you on timeline management, identification of service owners, and fixing configuration issues
- Flexible user/admin permissions for enterprises with many different brands, domains, subdomains, business units, etc.
- Preferred Microsoft 365 partner for DMARC
The only FedRAMP authorized DMARC platform
SOC Type 2/SOC 3 compliant
Privacy Shield certified, GDPR and CCPA compliant
"Valimail Enforce™ just works — and the support is excellent. That’s all you can ask for."Dominic Martinelli,Vice President of Customer and Technical Operations, Glu
Valimail’s high performance engine ensures zero DNS management and operates at scale to authenticate billions of emails per day
Valimail retains the industry’s largest email sending service database, enabling you to accurately identify more sending services than any other solution. If a service sends a single email out of a billion, Enforce will catch it, meaning no good email will be blocked when you move to enforcement.
Valimail’s patented automation enables you to auto-configure thousands of sending services with a single click. And Valimail’s patented Instant SPF technology <link to spf page> dynamically overcomes the 10 domain lookup limit for every email, at scale, with 100% accuracy.
Enforce works quickly and requires minimal staff resources. Dedicated support from an award-winning support team is backed by an enterprise-grade 24x7x365 service level agreement to anticipate and solve challenges that delay and derail DMARC implementation.
Enforce provides visibility to the global email traffic originating from your domains — including legitimate email as well as suspicious and malicious sources that are actively spoofing your organization.
Detailed authentication status reports
Get detailed views into the enforcement status of all domains and subdomains, including which domains are passing and failing DMARC, and their SPF and DKIM status and overall email disposition.
Visibility into Sending Services
Get granular visibility into all email-sending services, grouping them into four easy-to-understand buckets: mostly passing, partially passing, mostly failing, and unidentified senders. This makes it easy for you to identify all senders, authorizing legitimate senders and blocking all the rest.