The Email Marketing Identity Crisis: Is Your Brand and Audience Armed for the Phishing War?
Email is having an identity crisis: Although the first email was sent over 50 years ago, email security standards never evolved to include robust sender identity validation. As a result, phishing is implicated in over 90% of all cyberattacks today.
In fact, the fastest growing category of these attacks, business email compromise (BEC), has produced over $26 billion in losses in the past three years.
But you can avert the crisis and use identity to your advantage: By authenticating email sender identity, you can protect your organization from phishing and BEC, and secure your brand’s reputation.
In this 60-minute webinar, learn:
– The evolution of email and the rise of its identity crisis
– How modern phishing continues to evolve
– Why so few organizations are protected from impersonation attacks
– How to solve the identity crisis using sender-based authentication policies
– The benefits of securing your domain (security, brand trust, lower costs)