The guaranteed path to DMARC enforcement
Despite the growing adoption of the DMARC standard, DMARC enforcement success rates hover around 20-30%. Why so low? It’s not for lack of trying. Manually implementing DMARC to enforcement is difficult, tedious, and error prone.
But enforcement is the key to protecting your domains — and your brand — from being used to send fraudulent email to your customers, partners, and employees.
In this webinar we’ll give you an in-depth look into the many complexities and hurdles along the manual path to enforcement, including:
– Ongoing DNS updates and configurations without validation
– Manually parsing, mapping, and updating IP addresses
– Little to no visibility into low volume services and underlying platforms
– Standards limitations (such as the SPF 10-domain lookup limit)
– Ramifications of blocking good email at enforcement
But don’t worry — we’ll show you a guaranteed path.
You’ll see how to leverage true automation and service-level identification for the simplest, fastest, and most effective route to enforcement.