Stop Fake Email With the World’s Only Fully Automated, FedRAMP-Authorized Email Authentication System
Valimail Enforce™ Enterprise Guarantees Anti-Phishing Defense
Built to automate enforcement of the global standard DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance), Valimail Enforce™ Enterprise is the only cloud-based, FedRAMP-authorized solution addressing the ongoing operational challenges and costs of email authentication in the enterprise.
Only Valimail has patented technology that addresses the organizational and technological hurdles to enforcement, and only Valimail offers the Valimail Enforcement Guarantee™.
Why Aren’t Companies Authenticating?
Most organizations resist adopting email authentication because traditional approaches don’t work. Whether implementing in-house or using a vendor that promises automation and “white glove service,” email authentication is a tedious, labor-intensive effort requiring months of work and multiple FTEs. The difficulties can seem daunting and not worth the effort:
- Continuously identifying and authorizing a growing list of third-party cloud services sending emails on the organization's behalf
- Hitting the SPF 10-lookup limit, which causes SPF (and DMARC) to break
- Working in DNS, a live production system, and then having to “wait and see” if critical email flows break, legitimate emails get blocked, or authentication fails
- Lack of error handling in DNS, so administrators are not immediately aware when they’ve committed an error
- Strict change controls around each DNS change in many organizations elongate project time to months or even years
- Constant changes to services as well underlying IPs need to be monitored and accommodated with updates to SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
Large Enterprises Need a Fully Automated Authentication Platform Built for the Cloud Era
Valimail Enforce Enterprise is purpose-built for the scale and complexity of modern enterprise email environments, no matter how many sending services they include or how often they change. Valimail Enforce Enterprise responds to every authentication request in real time, ensuring that every email sent using your domain name is safe. With Valimail Enforce Enterprise, only approved third-party apps can send email on your behalf, creating a trusted email ecosystem that keeps your execs, employees, partners, and customers safe from fraud. In turn, this keeps your brand reputation intact and your company in full compliance with global privacy standards.
Simply point DMARC, SPF, and DKIM records to Valimail and we handle the rest, answering every authentication request in near-real time based on your specific policy configuration.
With Valimail Enforce™ Enterprise you get:
- Guaranteed and accurate DMARC authentication through a DMARC policy of enforcement.
- Median time to enforcement of 100 days.
- DMARC alignment with SPF and/or DKIM
- Automatic identification and 1-click management of all services sending email on your behalf, including internal as well as third-party cloud senders
Secure and Certified
- All data encrypted at rest and in transit
- No personally identifiable information (PII) is ever used
- Privacy Shield Certified
- SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance
- FedRAMP Authorized
Flexible and Robust
- Globally deployed, fully redundant 99.995% infrastructure
Simple Setup and Maintenance
- One-click configuration
- Real-time, always-on authentication
- Zero DNS administration
Enterprise customers get these additional features:
Enterprise-Grade Reporting & Features
- Regular executive reporting
- 24/7 access to global reporting and monitoring
- Visual reporting that provides robust data in an easily consumable format
- Ability to group domains under management by subsidiary or business unit
- Group-level reporting
- Administrative features at the group level
Access to APIs
- Support for Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for other solutions within the enterprise infrastructure.
Enterprise Level Support
- Dedicated customer success manager