Stop Fake Email With the World’s Only Fully Automated Email Authentication System
Valimail Enforce™ Guarantees Anti-Impersonation Defense
Valimail Enforce™ is the only cloud-based solution with true automation that addresses the ongoing operational challenges of email authentication. Our authentication system guarantees customers get to DMARC policy enforcement — and it keeps them there with minimal employee time and effort.
Fully integrated with Microsoft and Symantec as well as leading Enterprise SIEMs and SEGs, Valimail Enforce is the critical addition to a layered anti-impersonation defense.
Only Valimail has patented technology that addresses the organizational and technological hurdles to enforcement, and only Valimail offers the Valimail Enforcement Guarantee™.
Why Valimail Enforce™ for Email Authentication?
Valimail Enforce stops the bad guys from impersonating your company via email messages — protecting your executives, customers, and partners from highly destructive and costly phishing, BEC, and ransomware attacks.
Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service, so you know it meets the highest criteria for reliability and security of customer data. Using a revolutionary automated platform, Valimail Enforce avoids the PII and PHI exposure, manual maintenance, and high false positive rates associated with other vendors. Your organization can now be more secure by fully automating services discovery and authorization, with no need to manually update DNS.
Why Don’t Companies Authenticate?
Most organizations resist adopting email authentication because traditional approaches don’t work. Whether implementing in-house or using a vendor that promises automation and “white glove service,” email authentication is a tedious, labor-intensive effort requiring months of work and multiple FTEs. The difficulties can seem daunting and not worth the effort:
- Continuously identifying and authorizing a growing list of third-party cloud services sending emails on the organization's behalf
- Hitting the SPF 10-lookup limit, which causes SPF (and DMARC) to break
- Working in DNS, a live production system, and then having to “wait and see” if critical email flows break, legitimate emails get blocked, or authentication fails
- Lack of error handling in DNS, so administrators are not immediately aware when they’ve committed an error
- Strict change controls around each DNS change in many organizations elongate project time to months or even years
- Constant changes to services as well underlying IPs need to be monitored and accommodated with updates to SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
Valimail was Built for the Cloud Era
Valimail Enforce is the only service to offload the responsibility for getting to enforcement and staying there. Our service creates dynamic, real-time responses to every authentication request and ensures that every email sent using your domain name is authenticated. With Valimail Enforce, only authorized third-party services can send email on your behalf, creating a trusted email ecosystem that keeps your execs, employees, partners, and customers safe from fake email. In turn, this keeps your brand reputation intact and your company in full compliance with global privacy standards.
With Valimail Enforce you get:
- Guaranteed, accurate DMARC Authentication (at enforcement)
- DMARC alignment with SPF and/or DKIM
- Automatic identification and 1-click authorization of internal and third-party services sending email on your behalf
Secure and Certified
- All data encrypted at rest and in transit
- No personally identifiable information (PII) is ever used
- Privacy Shield Certified
- SOC 2 Type 2 Certified
- FedRAMP Authorized
Flexible and Robust
- Globally deployed, fully redundant 99.995% infrastructure
Simple Setup and Maintenance
- One-click configuration
- Real-time, always-on authentication
- Zero DNS administration
- 24/7 access to global reporting and monitoring
- Visual reporting that provides robust data in an easily consumable format