Email security with Microsoft and Valimail
The Enterprise Strategy Group, an enterprise technology research firm, did a technical evaluation of Valimail Enforce, to see how it complements Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (formerly known as Microsoft ATP) to increase Microsoft 365 email security by accelerating the time to DMARC enforcement.
ESG’s findings included:
- Valimail Enforce analyzed DMARC aggregate reports and provided summary and detailed information on all services sending email on behalf of the domain.
- Valimail Enforce simplified and accelerated SPF, DKIM, and DMARC configuration. Using Valimail to host these records ensured changes were propagated immediately and eliminated the 10-lookup SPF limitation.
- Valimail Enforce accelerated the time to DMARC enforcement.
- Valimail simplified the onerous and ongoing effort of managing and maintaining SPF, DKIM, and DMARC enforcement.
- Valimail Enforce transparently integrates with and supplements the email security protection of Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
ESG’s report concludes, “ESG believes that it is well worth checking out Valimail to see if Enforce can easily and quickly increase the security of your Defender and Microsoft 365 email deployment without the time, effort, cost, and complexity of SEGs.”
Find out how Microsoft + Valimail can eliminate the need for a third-party SEG.