The Valimail Government Report includes 15 pages of detailed information on the challenges and opportunities federal agencies will face in complying with the DHS directive to implemenet DMARC (BOD 18-01).
Combining original research and actionable advice, this report contains:
- Data on how well all 1,315 government and 65 military domains are doing with DMARC
- Data on SPF usage in government and military domains
- Risks of failing to deploy DMARC fully
- How DMARC works and why it is essential
- Data on the growing global support for DMARC
- Challenges federal agencies need to be aware of in implementing DMARC
Complete the form below to download our report.
Thank you! The information has been submitted successfully.