What’s the most overlooked cybersecurity risk facing health care today? Fake email, which accounts for 91 percent of all cyber attacks — and which only 2 percent of global health and pharmaceutical companies are protecting themselves against. In this 8-page report packed with original data and analysis, you’ll find out just how vulnerable the global health industry is to being spoofed by fraudulent email.
In this report, you'll learn:
- How many health companies are successfully using DMARC to protect themselves from fake email
- Adoption rates for SPF and DMARC among healthcare companies
- How healthcare compares to other industries worldwide
- In which countries health care companies are doing better
- How email authentication can help solve this crisis of email security