Eliminate domain spoofing and phishing
With powerful automation and an expert team supporting you, stop domain spoofing and phishing for good
- Auto-identifies all of your sending services, including typically hidden or ambiguous services
- Enables patented single-click authentication for your approved sending services
- Eliminates risky and time-consuming DNS updates
- Provides intuitive reporting dashboards, alerts, and recurring authentication status updates
- Patented Instant SPF™ solves the 10 domain lookup limit and delivers seamless SPF authentication at scale; No IP flattening and no limit on the number of sending services
- Gets you to enforcement quickly with near-zero resources thanks to our dedicated support team
Valimail’s high-performance engine eliminates DNS management and operates at scale to authenticate billions of emails per day
Valimail retains the industry’s largest email sending service database, enabling you to accurately identify more sending services than any other solution. If a service sends a single email out of a billion, Enforce will catch it, meaning no good email will be blocked when you move to enforcement.
Valimail’s patented automation enables you to auto-configure thousands of sending services with a single click. And Valimail’s patented Instant SPF technology dynamically overcomes the 10 domain lookup limit for every email, at scale, with 100% accuracy.
Enforce works quickly and requires minimal staff resources. 90% of customers achieve enforcement in under 4 months, with a median time to enforcement of 80 days.
Enforcement that you can see
Enforce provides visibility to the global email traffic originating from your domains. This includes legitimate email as well as suspicious and malicious sources that are actively spoofing your organization.
Detailed authentication status reports
Get detailed views into the enforcement status of all domains and subdomains, including which domains are passing and failing DMARC, and their SPF and DKIM status and overall email disposition.
Visibility into sending services
Get granular visibility into all email-sending services, grouping them into four easy-to-understand buckets: mostly passing, partially passing, mostly failing, and unidentified senders. This makes it easy for you to identify all senders, authorizing legitimate senders and blocking all the rest.